2021 Volkswagen Jetta Available Driver Assistance Features
If you’re looking for a vehicle that can provide you with a fun driving experience while also helping you feel safe and confident, your search has just been made easier. The 2021 Volkswagen Jetta packs a lot of power and handling. However, the available driver assistance features help increase your confidence. In this post, we will be exploring the available driver assistance features for the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta.
You might also like: How Powerful is the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta?
Stay safe and feel confident while on the road
- Adaptive Cruise Control. This feature will maintain a preset speed and distance from the vehicle ahead of you. If the vehicle ahead changed their speed, the sensors for the system will detect the change and adjust your preset speed and/or distance.
- Blind Spot Monitor. If you attempt to change lanes when a vehicle is in your blind spot, this feature will send out an alert to warn you of the vehicle. On select, vehicles this feature can also apply gentle steering to keep you in your lane if needed.
- Rear Traffic Alert. When backing up, this feature will alert you of any vehicles approaching from the side. If needed, it can also automatically apply the brakes.
- Lane Keeping System. This system can sense when you are drifting into a different lane without using a turn signal. If needed, the system can also help keep you in your lane.
- Forward Collision Warning with Autonomous Emergency Braking. This feature will monitor traffic and will alert you when it detects a potential collision with the vehicle ahead. It can help the driver by increasing the brake pressure or by applying the brakes automatically if the drive doesn’t respond.
- High Beam Control. This system will automatically turn on the high beams when it detects that they are needed. By detecting oncoming vehicles, it can also turn them back off.