2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Driver Assistance Features
When you go out on the road in the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, you feel unstoppable. From the powerful engine to the attention-grabbing style, this SUV is great for all adventures. Wherever you take the Atlas Cross Sport, it’s important to keep you and your passengers safe. In this post, we will be taking a look at the driver assistance features of the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport to see how much safety this SUV provides.
You might also like: How Powerful Are the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Engines?
Feel more confident and have a greater peace of mind
- Adaptive Cruise Control. This feature allows you to set a preset speed and distance from the vehicle ahead of you. Adaptive Cruise Control will then adjust your speed based on the vehicle in front of you speeding up or slowing down.
- Blind Spot Monitor. When changing lanes, this feature will alert you if a vehicle is in your blind spot. The Active Blind Spot Monito can also help keep you in your lane if you attempt to change lanes when a vehicle is in a blind spot.
- High Beam Control. This feature will help increase visibility by automatically turning on the high beams at speeds of 37 mph and higher. When it detects a vehicle approaching, it will switch o low beams and then switch back when it senses that the vehicle has passed.
- Lane Keeping System. When taking long trips, you can start to drift out of your lane. This feature will detect when you drift out of your lane and apply gentle steering to keep you in your lane.
- Overhead View Camera. This camera will provide you with a better view of what’s around your vehicle to better navigate busy areas like a parking lot.,
- Parking Steering Assistant. This feature will assess a parking spot to see if it will be big enough for your Atlas Cross Sport. If it is, it will then help steer the vehicle in and out of the space.
- Park Distance Control with Maneuver Braking. When backing out of a parking spot, this feature will show you how close you are to other vehicles and show how much space is behind you. If you get close to an object, the system will warn you with a beep. Maneuver Braking will apply emergency braking force if necessary.
- Forward Collision Warning with Pedestrian Monitoring. This system will monitor traffic and warn you if it sense a potential rear-end collision with the vehicle ahead. It can also detect pedestrians that are in your path. If necessary, the system will apply brake pressure to avoid collision.
2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport available at Weimer Volkswagen
If you’re looking to increase your confidence on the road, check out the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport inventory at Weimer Volkswagen near Clarksburg, WV. After browsing our selection, be sure to schedule a test drive.